webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite season, and why.

Go down 
+5
sodapop907
PANDAS4YOU
Mrs.EdwardCullen
kaykat31
Lydia
9 posters

What is your favorite season?
Winter
Favorite season, and why. Vote_lcap9%Favorite season, and why. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Spring
Favorite season, and why. Vote_lcap64%Favorite season, and why. Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
summer
Favorite season, and why. Vote_lcap18%Favorite season, and why. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
fall
Favorite season, and why. Vote_lcap9%Favorite season, and why. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
none.
Favorite season, and why. Vote_lcap0%Favorite season, and why. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
Favorite season, and why. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite season, and why. Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Favorite season, and why. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:54 am

Hello, my favorite season is spring. Why? Cuz the flowers are blooming, my birthday is in (LATE) spring, the weather is perfect, and school is almost over. So what is your favorite season? Why?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
Favorite season, and why. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite season, and why. Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Spring because school is almost out, flowers are blooming, I ♥ to hear the raindrops,the air starts to warm up,my b-day is in spring,the blowing grass & the fresh air blowing through my hair
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:14 pm

I ♥ summer,why? becasue school is out,my B-day is in August (late summer) and I love going to the beach and swimming
Back to top Go down
PANDAS4YOU
Founders
Founders
PANDAS4YOU

Number of posts : 711
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : musketeer1994

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:28 pm

I love Summer because its my birthday month!! Very Happy (My birthday is July 5)
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:30 pm

i love fall cuz the leaves r falling, its SO pretty, and it gives u a buisness (leaf raking)
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : KMS531

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:34 pm

I walk & watch(while owners are on vacation) dogs & babysit in the spring
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : Jonas topia, webkinz beach, webkinz love, lets talk, webkinz insider, And webkinzcraze4ever!!!!!!!!!
Job/hobbies : Being a webkinz addict, An admin on webkinzcraze4ver, Founder of lets talk, And more!!
Humor : I dont Have much, but My bud lydia Does!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Aylaiscool
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:41 pm

spring because it's not to hot and it's not to cold. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlove.forumotion.com/index.htm
Chantili

Chantili

Female Number of posts : 314
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement / computers, webkinz, spending time with my daughter!
Humor : Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell!!
Reputation Points :
Favorite season, and why. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Favorite season, and why. Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Chantili
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:39 pm

I love spring, because I love to see flowers bloom. But where I live, winter is also nice to see because it is the only time of the year that we can go outside and NOT sweat to death!! lol
Back to top Go down
~April~

~April~

Female Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Being lazy,Singing,Money,Webkinz,Animals,Sleeping
Humor : TONZ
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : luvcherries

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:43 pm

I LOVE Spring! Cause I can be outside with out sweating cause where we live it's HOT during the Summer... But it's sometimes pretty during Winter cause it sometimes snows!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzmania.allgoo.us/
Chantili

Chantili

Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement / computers, webkinz, spending time with my daughter!
Reputation Points :
Favorite season, and why. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Favorite season, and why. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Oh April, I am glad to see someone else who deals with HOT summers. But where I live, I haven't seen snow in the last 13 years!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
~April~

~April~

Female Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Being lazy,Singing,Money,Webkinz,Animals,Sleeping
Humor : TONZ
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : luvcherries

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Aw I moved to where I live now 2 years ago. I only saw snow once where I used to live Sad But when I went to go visit my Aunt & Uncle it was snowing in MAY!!!!! It was covered in snow last year!!!!!!! I only packed for Summer Sad
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzmania.allgoo.us/
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:57 am

Yeah, it is HOT year round at my house too! That's why I like winter, I don't have to take a shower after being outside because I'm all sweaty! But I miss my fall-to-spring snow at my old house (in Chicago).
Back to top Go down
Chantili

Chantili

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 am

Lydia wrote:
Yeah, it is HOT year round at my house too! That's why I like winter, I don't have to take a shower after being outside because I'm all sweaty! But I miss my fall-to-spring snow at my old house (in Chicago).

Lydia, you hit the nail on the head! It stinks to have to take so many showers in one day!! lol!!

And that is yet another reason why I do love cold weather!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 am

i LUV late spring. no school, still could hav those occasional cool days (don't occur much where i live), and no after school activities. this means, i'm living the life right now!
Back to top Go down
BunnyKinz

BunnyKinz

Female Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Going on Webkinz World, reading, writing, and listening to music.
Reputation Points :
Favorite season, and why. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Favorite season, and why. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 pm

I love winter. It has always been my favorite season. I love throwing snowballs and sledding. I love cuddling next to the warm fireplace and roasting marshmallows and drinking hot cocoa. I like watching the snowflakes fall gently down and cover the bare trees. I love watching the river freeze up and seeing the top covered with a layer of ice. I like walking down the deserted beach- it's very peaceful, in spring and summer it's crowded and noisy. I like swimming in the heated indoor pool and watching younger kids build snow people and create forts out of snow. In spring and summer it's way too hot for me- in fact it's almost 100 degrees today! The beach nearby is always crowded and since I live nearby it's very noisy. And the mosquitoes bite a lot- ugh you should see how many bites I have and it's still spring! My birthday is on December 21st- the first day of winter, the winter solstice. Now you can probably tell I love winter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzlovers.motionsforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite season, and why.   Favorite season, and why. Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite season, and why.
Page 1 of 1