webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

look at this!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Female Number of posts : 350
Reputation Points :
look at this!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100look at this!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Okay so my great grandfather owned half of nashville now that he's gone my great grandmother sold some of it but she owns the land that the titans stadium is on and she leased it out to them for 100 years which i think 30 years are left so my great grandmother owns the land the titans play on pretty cool eh?They pay her for it every month and then in 100 years we can either sell it to them or lease it again which were gonna do so my great grandmother owns part of nashville the property awesome i know well you might not believe me but i dont think ppl could make this up so i dont care if you believe me or not
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
look at this!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100look at this!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 am

That is cool, except Idk who the titans are.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
look at this!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100look at this!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

yeah, cool but, idk who the titans are either.lol.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :
look at this!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100look at this!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm

theres the pro football team for tennessee
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 pm

yea my great grandfather owned half of nashville
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

look at this!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: look at this!!!!!!   look at this!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

look at this!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
webkinzcraze4ever :: Open Mike :: Off Topic Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: