webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wc4e Times edition 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
Wc4e Times edition 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wc4e Times edition 8 Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Wc4e Times edition 8 Empty
PostSubject: Wc4e Times edition 8   Wc4e Times edition 8 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:28 am

Wc4e Times edition 8 2h34r2a

Pizza Palace
by Lydia

Wc4e Times edition 8 2q9co4j
There’s a new game in webkinz world. It’s called “Pizza Palace.” In this game you are a gray cat named “Berry.” “Berry” must make pizzas for her demanding costumers. Do it too slow and the costumers will pack up and leave you with extra pizzas that nobody wants. But there is a bright side! If Berry makes a lot of pizzas, and makes them fast, you could end up with some extra cash in your pocket.
Wc4e Times edition 8 4vomqw
I am working on a guide, I will give you a link A.S.A.P. I hope this guide will help you with Pizza Palace!

Cooking with Wilbur!
by Wilbur (with a little help from Lydia)

Hey everyone! As all U.S. residents know, it's Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday! I’m having a first in “Cooking with Me” (that’s what I call it), we’re having a whole feast! Webkinz doesn’t offer a lot of thanksgiving classics, so I re-did them! Here they are:
Drink:
Ocean bubblyglub (the pilgrims would be jealous!)
Appliance: blender
Ingredients: apple juice, root beer, and sushi.

Appetizers:

Pierogies (they will have to substitute for mashed potatoes)
Appliance: stove.
Ingredients: baked potato, cheeses, and eggs.

Vegetable soup (any feast needs soup!)
Ingredients: carrots, peas, and bottled water.

Entre:
Lasagna (not turkey, but the second best choice!)
Ingredients: cheeses, spaghetti, and tomato soup.

Dessert:
Sappirake Scones (closest thing to pumpkin pie!)
Ingredients: blueberry cheesecake, corn flakes, and coconut.

Say hello to the new T-shirts!
by Mrs.EdwardCullen

Say hello to Ganz’ newest webkinz accessory…..the webkinz t-shirts! These shirts are made for you to wear (NOT you’re webkinz). There are various designs available and one is going to be released for the first time in February 2009 in honor of Valentines Day.
There are also various sizes available. There is a chart to show the sizes. And of course there has to be a code. Once you enter your code you will be able to unlock special costumes like the hula outfit, Nefertiti’s outfit, rock star outfit, safari outfit, mad scientist outfit and the scuba diver outfit.
Now here is the chart I mentioned before: Wc4e Times edition 8 35n4lee
Pictures property of Webkinzinsider
Have fun Shopping for you’re new cloths!

Let’s welcome the November pets!
by Mrs.EdwardCullen

Let us welcome the new November pets! Say hello to the swimmingly wonderful Orca Whale, the cute and adorable Camel, the fly high Parakeet, the bananarific grey langur, the loveable dachshund and the red beauty; the Cardinal! These pets are all loveable and love to spend time with their owners so grab $10 and head to Hallmark, because once their gone you’ll really regret it!

Moving on to their PSI and PSF’s, I have made a little chart to show each PSI and PSF with the pet that they come with and the name.

Cardinal
PSF- Honeysuckle Samosa
PSI- Cardinal Nest Chair

Grey Langur
PSF- Fried Fruited Fungi Fritters
PSI- Jungle Journey Balloon

Orca Whale
PSF- Chinook salmon Soup
PSI- Breaching Orca Pond

Dachshund
PSF- Teeny Roasted Weenies
PSI- Dashin’ Dachshund Treadmill

Camel
PSF- Neem Nogg
PSI- Desert Oasis Pond

Parakeet
PSF- Sweet Parakeet Frites
PSI- Flying High Hideaway Chair

New and upcoming webkinz! Spoiler alert!
by Mrs.EdwardCullen

Spoiler:

My page updates!
by Mrs.EdwardCullen

As you may have noticed GANZ has made some major improvements to “My Page”. You can now write stories on the “My Creations” tab and have people comment on them or comment on other people’s stories. GANZ is making webkinz world more and more interactive! We’ll just have to wait and see what surprises they have planned for us next!

Happy Thanksgiving to our US Members!
by Kaykat31

I'd like to wish everyone a happy, enjoyable & safe Thanksgiving
weekend to our US members! As I'm sure many of you will be
traveling or have family coming in town please remember to drive
safely, or your parents drive safely. Lol. Also, don't forget to get on
Webkinz or have a friend get on webkinz for you (if you won't have
computer access)on Thanksgiving Day for some awesome
surprises! After last years, Thanksgiving feast & pilgrim hat, I'm sure
many of you can't wait for the surprise! Have a Happy & filling
Thanksgiving!
Wc4e Times edition 8 119neac

Woodland Wonders
by Lydia

All you Charm Forest lovers, Charm Forest wanna-be-inners, and anyone really, Woodland wonders is here! It seems to be a lot like the Charm forest, but you need figurines, not charms. It seems as though you collect seeds. Unfortunatly none of our reporters have access to Woodland Wonders
, so we don't have the full story.

Make room for the Spotted Turtle!
by Lydia

Guess what? A Spotted Turtle has been spotted! Member of “Webkinzinsider”, Margaret, has just bought one. She has not entered to adoption code, however, she is wating for Ganz to tell her it’s safe. Hopefully we will have more info from Margaret in our next issue!

Megachinewich
by Lydia

A recipe has just been solved! The “Megachinewich”! I will let Wilbur give you instructions on how to make it. “All you have to do is combine a hamburger, some tacos, and a hot dog in the sandwich maker! Unfortunately the hamburger is no longer available in the w-shop, so most people cannot make this.” Thanks Wilbur.

Wc4e Times edition 8 2dwanhu

Kinzville Newz
by Lydia

There have been scattered reports (one I’ve made myself) that there is a new website called Kinzville Newz. You can access this through an add on WW. It gives you news, updates, and contests about Webkinz World. Hmm, maybe like we’ve been doing since, APRIL?
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : Jonas topia, webkinz beach, webkinz love, lets talk, webkinz insider, And webkinzcraze4ever!!!!!!!!!
Job/hobbies : Being a webkinz addict, An admin on webkinzcraze4ver, Founder of lets talk, And more!!
Humor : I dont Have much, but My bud lydia Does!
Reputation Points :
Wc4e Times edition 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wc4e Times edition 8 Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Aylaiscool
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Wc4e Times edition 8   Wc4e Times edition 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Good Job everyone!! =]
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlove.forumotion.com/index.htm
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Wc4e Times edition 8   Wc4e Times edition 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Great job everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Wc4e Times edition 8   Wc4e Times edition 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Yes! Everyone did a wonderful job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wc4e Times edition 8   Wc4e Times edition 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wc4e Times edition 8
Page 1 of 1