webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Empty
PostSubject: Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued   Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Since, I got banned from WI forever, by meanie smitchell.I will be continuing to my project runway on here!After the contest I still encourage you to visit regularly especially if you'd like to talk to me or you could always e-mail me at unisiskjm@gmail.com.Here are the models left & the Assignments!
Assignments:
Texasgirl8-strawberry
Wikylo-Vanilla
Ljfyle-Chocolate
Swimgirl4life-Pumpkin

Models:
Bambi(deer)
Coaco(siamese)
Summer(yellow lab)
Flicka(horse)

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
swimchic31

swimchic31

Female Number of posts : 24
Reputation Points :
Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued   Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Ya'll can talk to me too!This is Kendell, BTW!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued   Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I got eliminated? Oh well. Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued   Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaykat31's WI PRoject Runway Continued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
webkinzcraze4ever :: Contests and Games :: Contests-
Jump to: