webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lindsi

Lindsi

Female Number of posts : 419
Reputation Points :
****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Empty
PostSubject: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:54 am

THE EDITORS FROM THE NEWSPAPER WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WHEN YOU VISIT THE SECTION CALLED WEBKINZCRAZE TIMEZ YOU CAN NOT ONLY GO THERE TO READ THE NEWSPAPER BUT ALSO CHECK THE OTHER THREADS TO SEE WHATS GOING ON THAT DAY/WEEK/MONTH. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THAT SECTION CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN WE WILL HAVE A FUN ACTIVITY OR SOMETHING SIMILAR GOING ON.

THE EDITORS FROM WEBKINZCRAZE4EVER TIMEZ

(LINDSI, KAYKAT, LYDIA)
Back to top Go down
PANDAS4YOU
Founders
Founders
PANDAS4YOU

Number of posts : 711
Reputation Points :
****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : musketeer1994
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:55 am

Cool!! Very Happy And yay you now have your own section in the forum! Congratz guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lindsi

Lindsi

Reputation Points :
****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:57 am

Its a big thing, it really is. Its kinda cool working for a newsaper but at the same time being a member!! thanks PANDAS
Back to top Go down
PANDAS4YOU
Founders
Founders
PANDAS4YOU

Number of posts : 711
Reputation Points :
****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : musketeer1994

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 am

Your welcome Lindsi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : KMS531

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 pm

yay!!!!!Thanks for doing all this lindsi, rep points for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
Lindsi

Lindsi

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:00 pm

how nice kay thank you!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Hey, sorry to be off-topic, but I wanta test out my new siggy.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : KMS531

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 pm

ok!I have been taking a break with the newspaper we will start the weekend after laborday
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 pm

I'm not sure if you got them but I sent you TONS or articles kay!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 am

So we're taking it up after labor day? That works. Webkinz works for me now, so I actually have newz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****   ****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER***** Empty

Back to top Go down

****WEBKINZ CRAZE NEWSPAPER*****
Page 1 of 1