webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

announcements from ganz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :
announcements from ganz Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100announcements from ganz Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907
Registration date : 2008-05-02

announcements from ganz Empty
PostSubject: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:49 pm

here are announcements from the bulletinz link on the webkinz home page

Over the past few months we have seen a rise in the number of members who have been selling and auctioning off online items (such as pet specific items and exclusive items) and even whole Webkinz accounts.

We want to make it very clear that these practices are in direct violation of our User Agreement and are strictly forbidden. Any account used in the selling of online items or listed for sale or auction will be terminated, without notice, at our discretion. We are very serious about stopping this activity.

Note that this includes the practice of claiming that the virtual item sold is "free", while selling something of little value.

Members are free to conduct in-world trades of Webkinz World items as they choose, but for no outside compensation of any kind, financial or otherwise. Trading through KinzPost is not secure though and we do not recommend the practice. We will be adding a secure item-for-item trading feature to Webkinz World in the coming months.

We recognize that many items in Webkinz World are hard to come by and that trading may seem difficult, but we must ask that all members abide by the User Agreement and keep all item exchanges within Webkinz World itself.

We at Webkinz World are fully aware that members are using tools to attempt to cheat on our site. We want to make our position on the use of these tools very, very clear.
First of all, remember that any attempt to circumvent the security of our site violates the User Agreement. Accordingly, any use of a cheating tool will lead to the immediate and permanent termination of the account on which the tool was used. Whether the account has one pet or 50, the account will be closed. All codes for pets on the closed account will remain used.

You will not receive a warning, and it will not matter whether you have used the tool (or used other means to attempt to circumvent the security of our site), once or many times.

Also note, as we have stated before, all activity that occurs on an account is the responsibility of the member who is registered on that account. If a "friend" or anyone else used your account to cheat on our site, you will still be the one who loses your account.

If you ever find a large amount of KinzCash on your account that you know you did not achieve, DO NOT USE IT. Contact us immediately and we will remove the excess KinzCash and you will not lose your account.

We have already terminated the accounts of dozens of members who have cheated on our site. It saddens us each time we have to close an account, but we must protect the security of our site and we will continue to do so.

Sincerely,

GANZ

Last edited by sodapop907 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
announcements from ganz Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100announcements from ganz Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Does that mean we have to close the trading threads?
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:18 pm

no because we are not selling them for money
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 pm

OH! I thought it meant something else, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:58 pm

Kay do you wanna put this is the newspaper?
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm

i was just gonna update it as ganz says more stuff
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Lindsi

Lindsi

Female Number of posts : 419
Reputation Points :
announcements from ganz Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100announcements from ganz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 am

does this mean if we send a psi/excusive in the trading post are accouint will be gone??
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 pm

are you selling them for money?
Back to top Go down
Lindsi

Lindsi

Female Number of posts : 419
Reputation Points :
announcements from ganz Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100announcements from ganz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:02 pm

no its like i do this:

(example) PANDAS sends me a superbed and so i send her a different superbed..

does this mean we cant trade items for items?
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 pm

it means you cant trade them for money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: announcements from ganz   announcements from ganz Empty

Back to top Go down

announcements from ganz
Page 1 of 1