webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you asking for, for the holidays?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
What are you asking for, for the holidays? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are you asking for, for the holidays? Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

What are you asking for, for the holidays? Empty
PostSubject: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:12 am

What do you want for the holidays?Here is my list, even though no one can buy some of them.lol.
1.My crush to ask me out(of course my parents don't know that)
2.A new cell-phone with unlimited texting
3.new webkinz
4.New Wii
5.Gutair Hero or Rock Band for the Wii
6giftcards or cash for itunes,aeropostale,american eagle,juicy couture & abercrombie
7my crush to get a cellphone(parents don't know that one either)
8all my friends to get atleast 2 things they want

Last edited by kaykat31 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
What are you asking for, for the holidays? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are you asking for, for the holidays? Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Hmmmm hard. Here are things that people CAN'T buy, I don't know about things that people can buy though.
To be an Arabian Attendent in the Nutcracker next year (it's a ballet).
For my dad to get a new job. (which would mean horseback riding lessons, gymnastics, an allowance, being able to shop at my fav stores, a whole lot!)
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm

yeah.What do you want that you can buy?
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:27 pm

I have no clue! A DS might be nice, but it's too expensive! I always have trouble finding someTHING I want.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm

DS's are only $75 here.The 2 phones I want are $80
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:09 pm

I really want the Twilight series and a iPod.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

I have all the Twilight books except, Twilight but, I purposely didn't but Twilight so, my mom wouldn't read the series!lol.I have a pink 2nd generation ipod nano, I could get a new one but, I need a phone more.lol.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:24 am

lol, I really don't need a phone. I guess because I'm too young to care about one.
Back to top Go down
webkinzlover88

Female Number of posts : 30
Reputation Points :
What are you asking for, for the holidays? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you asking for, for the holidays? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:27 pm

1.Webkinz
2.Club Penguin DS game
3.Video Camera
4.Spongebob DVD
5.Wii
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 pm

My 7 year old brother wants a phone really bad but, my parents said no phone until your 10.so, ha ha ha little bro.This is the phone I'm getting, isn't it awesome?

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Pantech+Matrix+-+Red&q_sku=sku3020374
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Untill he's ten??? Wow. Cool phone kay!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Thanks, yeah, I didn't get a phone until I was 10.
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm

i want....
new phone
wii fit
mario kart 4 wii
fuzzy blanket
scattergories
scrabble (we lost ours lol)
clue
and that's basically it.

oh and kay, u don't need that comma in the title
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:44 pm

kaykat31 wrote:
Thanks, yeah, I didn't get a phone until I was 10.
I meant, ten is alittle young to have a cell phone.
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:34 pm

i got a phone when i was like 9 but thats cuz my fam dosn't have a home phone, and my mom works for U.S. Cellular
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:05 pm

yeah.MY parents got me one after our bus crashed coming home cuz it was snowing & my mom couldn't find us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you asking for, for the holidays?   What are you asking for, for the holidays? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you asking for, for the holidays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
webkinzcraze4ever :: Open Mike :: Off Topic Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: