webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sweet little hummingbird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
My sweet little hummingbird Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My sweet little hummingbird Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

My sweet little hummingbird Empty
PostSubject: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:05 pm

THis morning before I left for the pool I noticed a humming bird trapped in my garage. It's happened about 4 times. What happens is they fly in, and can't find the way out. All we could do was leave it there. This afternoon, I found him on the floor dieing. I got my mom for help and she picked him up in a clothe and took him outside. We tried to put him on the humming bird feeder, but he was sooooo out of energy he couldn't eat. He got his talan stuck on the clothe so my mom picked him up by hand and put him in the bush. She went inside and I kept trying to put him on the feeder. His feathers were sooooo soft, but it only made the sadness worse. Then he completely stopped moving in my hand, and I thought he died. But my mom came out with hummingbird food and dropped it into his mouth and he fluttered his wings. I just went out to check on him in the middle of this message. He died. I have to go now.SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :
My sweet little hummingbird Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My sweet little hummingbird Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 pm

ahhhhhhhhh thats so sad. im sorry
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 pm

awwww, I'm sorry that happened!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:15 am

It's okay. My sister named him Alfonzo.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : puncuation

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Nice name! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 pm

The hummingbird that we saved last years name was Andrea (un-dray). We put him on a fir tree outside my house, and it was his home until he died of old age.
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : Jonas topia, webkinz beach, webkinz love, lets talk, webkinz insider, And webkinzcraze4ever!!!!!!!!!
Job/hobbies : Being a webkinz addict, An admin on webkinzcraze4ver, Founder of lets talk, And more!!
Humor : I dont Have much, but My bud lydia Does!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Aylaiscool

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Aww, I am so sorry lyd. =[
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlove.forumotion.com/index.htm
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:22 pm

wait, this happened on my b-day?? lol i never noticed that.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Aw, sad. Then a blue bird got stuck in my garage, but he escaped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sweet little hummingbird   My sweet little hummingbird Empty

Back to top Go down

My sweet little hummingbird
Page 1 of 1