webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!

Go down 
+3
Lydia
doglover9m
kaykat31
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 pm

"yeah, maybe a trail ride?"Addie suggested
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Female Number of posts : 350
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 7:41 pm

As Alyssa came back from her trail ride she felt sad they had said beofre they didn't want to go.Oh well she thought as she put Stardust away.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Admin
Admin
kaykat31

Female Number of posts : 1163
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : KMS531
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Addie went ahead & headed towards the barn, without a trail ride & untacked Milo "how was it?"she asked Alyssa
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.co.uk
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:11 pm

"Good we ran a little but i didnt want to chanc it.I teach lessosn today at my old barn so see ya later."Alyssa said as she rode her bike out.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Lydia was riding around the ring. She looked up at the sun, her blue eyes sparkled in the light. It looks like it's about four o clock. She thought. That means I have to go teach lessons. Sure enough a 7-year-old girl appeared to her. "Ms. Lydia," She said, "Is it time for lessons?" "Oh yes," Lydia answered. "She hopped off Starbright, helped the girl up, and udjusted the stirrups.
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

As Alyssa was pull9ing up to the barn one of her students annie said"Ms.Alyssa what happened?"she said "I was riding my horse and fell off and broke my arm."She said."Oh."Annie said,Alyssa helped her up on her pony joey and told her to warm him up,
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Female Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Nerdfighter.
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 pm

I sighed and dismounted Phoebe, washing her done carefully and walking her around on a lead rope to cool her down.
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 pm

"As Alyssa came back from teaching lessons her arm was hurting her so she went upstairs and took some tylenol and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
webkinzlover88

Female Number of posts : 30
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Casey woke up."Ahh!"She screamed.She ran to her bag ate a granola bar then she jumped on Briana.She got on Briana and rode her down the trail road.Casey sighed and stopped Briana.Casey got off Briana and gave her a carrot.Casey smiled at Briana.
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 pm

As Alyssa woke up her arm was still hurting oh well she thought and went down to see Mia and Stardust.
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:22 pm

I woke up and went to go exercise Milo.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 am

As Lydia was cleaning Lily's stall she saw Alyssa. "Alyssa! What happened? Are you okay?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:28 pm

"Yea i fell off stardust praticing for cross country but i'm okay now.'Alyssa said going into Mia's stall still talking."This is Mia the one i told you about she got here two days ago."
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:55 pm

I sighed, "I might sell Milo soon. . I'm getting a new horse."
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:12 pm

"you shouldnt sell him he'll be a great horse once he gets trained some more."Alyssa said tacking Mia up
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 pm

"Yeah, Milo's got a lot of spunk. Once he learns to behave he might be a good race horse. Mia's a pretty horse, by the way, Alyssa." Lydia said hosing down Lily.
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:25 pm

I shook my head, "I'm going to finish training him, of course! And show him. . no one wants a horse whose never been in a show ring. And. . what? He's still learning to be English, and he's so lazy and slow!"
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 pm

"Not when he bolts he's like lightening but okay hes your horse."Alyssa said still not thinking it was a good idea."Thans lydia i love her shes my showing horse Lilys pretty too."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 pm

"Oh, thanks." Lydia said slightly blushing. "She Just gets scared by the smallest things. Never walk behind her, even if you have your hand on her rear."
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:59 pm

"I mean, I love him and all. I dunno." I shrugged, "And nah. Every horse gallops fast. Speaking of that, I'm gonna run him out in the pasture before I school him."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm

"Hey! It's your horse, do whatever you want with him, well, withen reason. I know you, you wouldn't do anything terrible. A- oh no! Garrison the bran cat is coming; Lily is terrified of him." Lydia walked towards Garrison and tried to shoo him away.
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 am

I bridled Milo, and then put on his saddle. Slowly, I mounted. "Hopefully, the fields will excite him. Unless, you wanna come with me. I'm sure he'd be excited if it were a race."
Back to top Go down
jumping4life1

jumping4life1

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 pm

As Alyssa tacked Mia up with her jumping tack and headed for the jumping ring she called.'You guys should go for a race it will calm him down."
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm

"I think I'll try and canter him around for a while, then school him once he's too tired to gallop off with me."
Back to top Go down
Nellie <33

Nellie <33

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:30 pm

ANYONEEEE?
:]
Back to top Go down
fieldhockey4lyfe

Number of posts : 3
Reputation Points :
Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Can I join? I am new to WebkinzCraze. I will fill out the form. One minute...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 am

Sure, anyone can join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!   Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossum Vally Equestrain Boarding School!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
webkinzcraze4ever :: Creativity :: Roleplay Center-
Jump to: