webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to put pictures in you siggy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : Jonas topia, webkinz beach, webkinz love, lets talk, webkinz insider, And webkinzcraze4ever!!!!!!!!!
Job/hobbies : Being a webkinz addict, An admin on webkinzcraze4ver, Founder of lets talk, And more!!
Humor : I dont Have much, but My bud lydia Does!
Reputation Points :
How to put pictures in you siggy! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to put pictures in you siggy! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Aylaiscool
Registration date : 2008-05-03

How to put pictures in you siggy! Empty
PostSubject: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Alot of people, including me, have no clue on how to put pictures in your siggie so I figured it out so I would like to share it with the rest of you who don't know how to. Here's the steps:

Step #1. Go to the picture you want to put in your siggie.
Step#2. Right Click over it and click on Save Picture As... and click Save
Step #3. Go to tinypic.com
Step #4. Go to where it says " Upload Images and Videos"
Step #5. Go to where it says " File" and click on Browse.
Step #6. Click on the picture you want.
Step #7. Click on Upload Now!!
Step #8. Once it uploads it will show you different codes you can use but you want to use " IMG Codes For Forums & Message Boards" and click on it to copy the code.
Step #9. Go to your profile and go to your Signature and paste the code. Make sure there are no spaces between the codes.
Step #10. Click Save and Wala You have a picture in your siggie!!!

I Hope This Helps!!!
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlove.forumotion.com/index.htm
doglover9m

doglover9m

Female Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : none,YET.soon to work at my moms new store!YAY!
Humor : idk,LOL.xD.
Reputation Points :
How to put pictures in you siggy! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to put pictures in you siggy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:40 pm

that really helped!thanx!!!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcastle.worldgoo.com
Lindsi

Lindsi

Female Number of posts : 419
Reputation Points :
How to put pictures in you siggy! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100How to put pictures in you siggy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 pm

ya thanks nicKJ!!!!!!!!!!! you should get rep points for that
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Location : Jonas topia, webkinz beach, webkinz love, lets talk, webkinz insider, And webkinzcraze4ever!!!!!!!!!
Job/hobbies : Being a webkinz addict, An admin on webkinzcraze4ver, Founder of lets talk, And more!!
Reputation Points :
How to put pictures in you siggy! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to put pictures in you siggy! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Thanks!!

And you are both welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:00 pm

Or, you can do any picture loader. I use photobucket so I can edit it, but with tinypic you don't have to have an account.
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Yeah, thats why i use tinypic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put pictures in you siggy!   How to put pictures in you siggy! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to put pictures in you siggy!
Page 1 of 1