webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what exotic animal do you like best

Go down 
+3
Lydia
Lindsi
hippo1982
7 posters

What exotic animal do you like best?
Horse
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap50%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Toad
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap13%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Ardvark
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap0%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anaconda
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap0%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lion
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap13%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other
what exotic animal do you like best Vote_lcap24%what exotic animal do you like best Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hippo1982

hippo1982

Number of posts : 31
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

what exotic animal do you like best Empty
PostSubject: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Lindsi

Lindsi

Female Number of posts : 419
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:26 pm

sugar glider Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 1254
Location : At a birthday party with NickJ eating cupcakes! Chocolate of course.
Job/hobbies : Crashing birthday parties, that's what I'm doing now! Oh wait, there's cupcakes, I won't crash it.
Humor : Sing the cupcake song!
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Lydiebug24
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:49 pm

MARGAY!
what exotic animal do you like best Margay
Back to top Go down
Mrs.EdwardCullen

Mrs.EdwardCullen

Female Number of posts : 871
Location : In Forks, in the Cullen's house with my boyfriend Edward.
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : puncuation
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:29 am

Lion and Horse
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Female Number of posts : 788
Job/hobbies : Harry Potter, Twilight, Friends
Humor : I'm a dinosaur, so like rawr and stuffs
Reputation Points :

Webkinz World ID : sodapop907
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:21 pm

horse
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzcraze4ever.forumotion.com
xSophiexx16

xSophiexx16

Female Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : KeepingQuiet;)
Humor : KeepingQuiet;)
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Horse!
Back to top Go down
Chantili

Chantili

Female Number of posts : 314
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement / computers, webkinz, spending time with my daughter!
Humor : Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell!!
Reputation Points :
what exotic animal do you like best Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what exotic animal do you like best Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Chantili
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Mine would have to be other...

It would be a Red Eye Tree Frog.

I use to have several of them, and I loved them so much!!! Unfortunately, they are really hard to keep in captivity... But they are my favorite!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what exotic animal do you like best   what exotic animal do you like best Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1