webkinzcraze4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

webkinzcraze4ever

Come here to chat with others, get advice on webkinz and share tips and tricks! Welcome Guest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chantili

Chantili

Female Number of posts : 314
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement / computers, webkinz, spending time with my daughter!
Humor : Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell!!
Reputation Points :
Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : Chantili
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Empty
PostSubject: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Many of you ask what can I do to earn as much KC as possible, and how do I maintain all my tasks. So to help you keep track, here is a list of things you can/should do every day to earn as much KC as possible and a few ways to spend some of that money.

1. Wishing Well (can be played twice a day if you are able to log in to WW between 12am and 1am KT. The system resets itself after 1am and then you are able to play later that same day!!)

2. Wheel of WOW (be sure to check the hourly events to maximize all your spins for the day!)

3. Gem Hunt (sell any items that you have duplicates of.)

4. Visit the employment office. (If you are able to, log on quickly in the morning just to do a job. Then when you come home in the afternoon, you will be able to do another!)

5. Do your daily Kinzcare. (Each day you earn money! The more you care, the more money you get!)

6. So a survey every week. (If you are lucky, there will be two surveys; one on Monday and anther on Thursday or Friday. Just check at the beginning and end of each week!)

7. Tend to your garden. Harvest and sell those items.

8. Take 5 minutes to answer questions at Quizzy’s. For every answer that you get correct on the first try, you earn 5 kc. If you spent 5 minutes answering questions, imagine how much more you can make!

9. Give any pet that is low on health a bath or a trip to the treadmill. This will save you money because you won’t have to buy health boosting food!

10. Be sure to check the hourly events every day. That way, you know when they are giving extra KC or free spins!

11. PLAY GAMES!! Isn’t that easy and fun!!

Now for a few ways to spend some of that money.

1. Go to Kinzville Academy! Yes, you will spend some money taking classes but one you have completed the full course for each activity, you earn new actions that your pet can do, and perhaps other special perks.

2. Buy things that are on sale if you need them. That way, you are spending, yet saving money. Don’t buy things you don’t need just because… Unless you plan on gifting them to a friend!

3. When you go to buy things at the Curio shop, always check the W-Shop to see if you are really getting a deal!! Sometimes he charges more for an item than what it is listed for in the W-Shop!!!

4. Buy things from the Curio Shop. This will increase your levels. Even if you just buy one of the cheapest items, you are doing business with him and he will reward you for that! Further, I would advise you to tip Arte every day. It doesn’t matter how much you tip him, although I think $10 or more would be good. (I usually tip him something near the value of a gem that I have just sold him!! So if he bought my gem for 30kc, I tip him $25.) Your level will increase with time as you buy items from Arte, and give him tips. The more you buy or tip, the faster your level will increase. (Thanks to Denise, I have recently discovered the following guide as reference to your levels and what happens when you reach the top!!)

When you enter the Curio Shop, Arte will greet you. This greeting will tell you what level you are.

Level 1: First time shopper in Arte's shop, shows you how it works.
Level 2: Arte says: "Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what you're looking for."
Level 3: Arte says: "Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today."
Level 4: Arte says: "Hey, welcome back, if you see something you like, let me know."
Level 5: Arte says: "Good to see you again. Have fun shopping."
Level 6: Arte says: "Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let's see what I can do for you."
Level 7: Arte says: "There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop."
(Shows you a sign that tells you what time the rare item will show up)

OK, I hope I didn’t leave anything out… But if I did, feel free to post any additional tips you may have!!
Back to top Go down
~April~

~April~

Female Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : Being lazy,Singing,Money,Webkinz,Animals,Sleeping
Humor : TONZ
Reputation Points :
Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : luvcherries
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks! I do most of them everyday! But some I don't do... But I'll do them now! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzmania.allgoo.us/
Chantili

Chantili

Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement / computers, webkinz, spending time with my daughter!
Reputation Points :
Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:20 pm

you are very welcome! I hope it helps you earn more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PANDAS4YOU
Founders
Founders
PANDAS4YOU

Number of posts : 711
Reputation Points :
Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Right_bar_bleue

Webkinz World ID : musketeer1994
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Thanks Chan!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chantili

Chantili

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:47 pm

your welcome Pandas! Just wanting to add more to your site to make it even better for ya!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!   Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to earn more Kinz Cash in Webkinz World!
Page 1 of 1